In Washington, all gross misdemeanors carry the possible punishment of up to a year in jail and a $5000.00 fine. Some serious misdemeanors, other than DUI, also carry mandatory jail time, fines and license suspensions.
At Veitch Ault & Associates, we are proud of our exceptional reputation in the area of DUI Defense, but we are equally experienced and capable to provide the same exceptional representation for all misdemeanor violations. Our attorneys have successfully litigated all manner of criminal charges, from DUI to criminal homicide. If we are unable represent you for the criminal charges you are facing, we will gladly provide referrals to other top attorneys who can.
Please call Veitch Ault & Associates if you are faced with any of the misdemeanor charges listed below.
- Driving while license suspended 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree
- Boating under the Influence
- Reckless Driving
- Reckless Endangerment
- Negligent Driving 1st degree
- Hit & Run
- Assault 4th degree
- Assault 4th degree-Domestic Violence
- Criminal Trespass/Criminal Mischief
- Violation of no-contact or PFA Orders
- Theft <$250 and shoplifting
- Prostitution and/or patronizing a prostitute
- Vacate criminal history when eligible
If you are under investigation or already facing criminal charges, you need to retain the best possible representation immediately. Oftentimes the most important stage of criminal defense representation occurs before charges are ever filed, during the police investigation phase. Facing criminal charges can make you feel trapped, hopeless and powerless. Frustration and anger can set in as the Prosecution builds its case against you. And they have a whole team working overtime to bring a guilty conviction against you. What we do to protect you:
- Pre-charge investigations
- Employ private investigators to gather crucial evidence before it disappears
- Arrange polygraph examinations to negotiate with prosecutors
- Communicate with police and prosecutors to prevent of reduce charges filed
- Handle and coordinate Media Coverage
Our attorneys never walk into a courtroom unprepared to defend you. We conduct thorough investigations, questions all parties involved in your arrest and understand all the charges against you. We work hard to develop and execute a sound criminal defense strategy on your behalf.
Don't delay, call today.