Bellevue Criminal Defense Lawyers
Defending Our Washington Clients Against Misdemeanor Charges
In Washington, all gross misdemeanors carry the possible punishment of up to a year in jail and a $5000.00 fine. Some serious misdemeanors, other than DUI, also carry mandatory jail time, fines, and license suspensions.
At Veitch Ault & Associates, we are proud of our exceptional reputation in DUI defense, but we are equally experienced and capable to provide the same exceptional representation for all misdemeanor violations in Washington State. Our Bellevue criminal defense attorneys have successfully litigated all manner of criminal charges, from reckless driving to criminal homicide. If we are unable to represent you for the criminal charges you are facing, we will gladly provide referrals to other top attorneys who can.
Misdemeanor Charges We Handle at Veitch Ault & Associates
Please call Veitch Ault & Associates if you are faced with any of the misdemeanor charges listed below:
- Driving while license suspended (1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree)
- Boating under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Reckless endangerment
- Negligent driving (1st degree)
- Hit and run
- Assault (4th degree)
- Assault-Domestic Violence (4th degree)
- Criminal trespass/criminal mischief
- Violation of no-contact or PFA Orders
- Theft of under a $250 value and shoplifting
- Prostitution and/or patronizing a prostitute
- Vacate criminal history when eligible
How We Protect Our Clients
If you are under investigation or already facing criminal charges, you need to retain the best possible representation immediately. Oftentimes the most important stage of criminal defense representation occurs before charges are ever filed, during the police investigation phase. Facing criminal charges can make you feel trapped, hopeless, and powerless. Frustration and anger can set in as the prosecution builds its case against you—and they have a whole team working overtime to bring a guilty conviction against you.
Since everyone deserves a fair trial and competent legal representation, we fight back just as hard—if not harder. Our experienced Bellevue criminal defense attorneys understand the complexities misdemeanor cases can come with and how to navigate them. We will ensure your rights are upheld, all defensive strategies are considered, and that everything proceeds as smoothly as possible throughout the duration of your case.
What we do to protect you:
- Conduct thorough pre-charge investigations,
- Employ private investigators to gather crucial evidence before it disappears,
- Arrange polygraph examinations to negotiate with prosecutors,
- Communicate with police and prosecutors to prevent or reduce charges filed,
- Handle and coordinate media coverage,
- Coordinate all paperwork and other necessary procedures, and
- Make ourselves available 24/7 throughout your case to answer any questions you may have.
Our attorneys never walk into a courtroom unprepared to defend you. We conduct thorough investigations, question all parties involved in your arrest, and conduct extensive research to best understand all the charges against you. We will work hard to develop and execute a sound and innovative criminal defense strategy on your behalf.
Over 40 Years of Combined Experience
Your First Initial Consultation Is Free
Selected as a SuperLawyer in DUI Defense in each of the past 5 years
Dedicated to the Highest Level of Advocacy on Behalf of Their Clients
You Will Receive Transparent Communication
Successful Defense of Hundreds of DUI Cases